Five things I love about being a mother:
1) I get to buy all of the games and toys that I wanted, but didn't have, as a child. For N, of course. *wink*
2) When I come home from a long day in class, exhausted and hungry, there is always a smiley little face waiting to welcome me back home.
3) The smell and sound and feeling of a warm, sleepy, perfect and tiny body next to mine at night fills me with a languorous euphoria. There's nothing like sleeping curled up with your baby.
4) Everything old is new again. Sometimes I feel like I'm starting over, experiencing the world for the first time, but through his eyes.
5) I have an excuse to play endlessly with my camera.